Tuesday 13 February 2024

The year so far

 


The year has been tough so far. 


The Husband went on a work trip to India in the first week of Jan. Was it a result of it or not ? Or was it that the pot has been bubbling for long and had to be let out. 

My anxiety reached a peak and I went into a bout of something negative. Was it depresssion? Panic Attacks?

I distanced myself from all. I talked to no one and no one missed me. 

I did nothing all day but stare at the screen. 

I rushed between office and school pickups and struggled managing time though it sounds strange coz I did nothing anyway. 

I cried out loud some days. Shouted at the boy one day. 

I was mad at S coz he takes me for granted and leaves me alone to manage it all. He could have come back days earlier. He chose to go home, spent time with all and have fun while I struggled like crazy to keep myself together. 

I have been working on my anxiety alone and I think it is getting better. 

I had a long talk with him about my fears and all, it was helpful. Let us hope it goes fine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment