Tuesday 13 February 2024

Happy Days#1

 


It is a Snow day today!!! Finally !!!!

We loved the snow, the boy and I. We loved it so much. But I am not so sure now. I know I will enjoy and find real happiness when I go out to play with him but as always something is pulling me back. 

I am focussing on work or I am trying to so that I will get enough time to go out and play. 

The snow is beautiful and bright. It is the silver lining in winter and we have been missing it for so long. 

The husband who usually is irritated with snow cleaning is happy today coz he can use his new Snow Blower. So it is a win-win for all. 


P.S: There has been a lot of abstract negativity around me and I am hoping to write down some of the stuff that makes me happy. Hoping it gives me a positive outlook and pulls me out of whatever I am going through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment