Monday 25 May 2015

The perfect life

I fought with her.
I am worried , she is . Mom is .
I felt she didn’t need me anymore . She rarely talks to me . She doesn’t pet my son. She ignores me .
She spents the whole of her time on the social media. I think she is addicted.
Those are my thoughts.

The whole bunch of them think I have some problem. I told him long ago that I needed to see a shrink. He didn’t take me, he didn’t think it was necessary. He thought it was emotional blackmail from me to him . I tried to explain that I feel crazy, depressed,  lonely, alone, and the urge to leave was pulling me.
He didn’t realize. Even now he does not. But they all agree that I am wrong, a character issue they call it.
I feel lonely, cut off. I felt the urge  I closed the door. There, lying on the bed , was my bundle of joy. Sleeping peacefully. I cringe . I decide to cry . I decide to be around for him.

The whole world, apart from them, think I have a magical life. My career, the opportunities, my baby,  he, mom, she … the life to perfect …. So be it.

1 comment:

  1. I am awestruck...and confused.
    I rarely get that at the same time!

    ReplyDelete